Vehicle Air Conditioning Servicing and Recharges Throughout Manchester and Surrounding Area’s
To ensure you get the optimum performance and efficiency from your Car Air Conditioning System you need to have it maintained.
Although not usually advised in the vehicle service schedule or by the main dealers, your Vehicle Air Conditioning system requires servicing by qualified engineers usually every 2 years or around 20,000 miles.
Below is usually what is involved in a thorough service by http://www.vehicle-airconditioning.co.uk
- Initial system test
- Check system components such as hoses, belts, condenser, compressor, fans, electrics etc
- Check internal system controls, flaps, heating etc
- Recover any existing refrigerant from the system
- Vacuum A/C system
- Regas (recharge) A/C system with refrigerant to vehicle specific levels
- Add A/C oil and leak detection dye
- Leak test components
- Full post re-gas system test
- Update service records.